Pride Group Logistics
About the job
Pride Group Logistics is a dynamic and rapidly growing transportation and logistics company. We are an asset-based company with a growing 3PL/Brokerage division.
PGL is seeking a Regional Recruiting Manager to join a rapidly growing team that will help support the acceleration of our growth strategy. The successful candidate will own the day-to-day roadmap of said related tasks that are to optimize PGL’s operational aspect. This would also be inclusive of keeping PGL’s leadership and key stakeholders updated on your progress.
This is a full-time Day position. The location is to be set in Dorval Quebec.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Have a complete understanding of the company’s various pay packages for drivers and owner-operators.
- Filter and respond to all AZ driver leads that come in and move qualified applicants through PGL’s strict hiring process.
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs, and online platforms.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen job candidates – Review resumes and qualifications to determine the suitability of candidates.
- Weekly reporting to management on your progress both onboarding and retention.
- Ensure regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process are compliant with federal and state legislation.
- Actively participate in sourcing contract work for the Dorval property. This would involve landscaping, waste management, tenant maintenance, and including winter maintenance.
- Front-line response to any or all matters concerning the Dorval property.
- Assisting with the development of the required driver skills i.e.: Customs, Hazmat, Hours of Service, Policy, Regulations, Satellites, etc.
- Participate in incident investigations to identify root causes and help with resolving action items.
- Take an active role in identifying weaknesses and strengths within the PGL network.
- Conflict resolution – Dealing with difficult matters and being able to solve them quickly.
- QC province springboard initiatives. Aid in the PGL footprint expansion across the province.
- Responsible for Terminal locations of PGL if not noted already in Eastern Ontario, GMA & Quebec.
- Performs other duties as required.
The successful candidate will be a driven and motivated team player. It is essential for them to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong and demonstrable aptitude for all aspects of Dispatching. It IS expected that the successful candidate will have existing knowledge in the Transportation/Supply Chain, including AZ licensing coupled with knowledge of Class 8 vehicles.
- 1-2 years in a Dispatch/Planning or Customer Service role required.
- Exceedingly knowledgeable of North American geography.
- Experience with CVOR, NSC, and Fitness scores.
- ACE and Customs/border crossing experience an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Ideal computer literacy with Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple scenarios simultaneously.
- Proven analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Salary (according to experience):
Based on experience.
Apply with LinkedIn
Apply with Indeed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org