Website Pride Group Enterprises
Pride Group Logistics, Dorval, QC is adding to our driver recruitment team. This position is for an experienced recruiter with a sound tenure spent in proactively recruiting Transport Drivers. We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual with excellent organizational, interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimal supervision. This is an in-office opportunity. Must have experience in the Truck Transportation Industry.
· Proactively source and hire Owner Operators and company drivers.
· Develop recruitment strategies
· Post, update and review any postings and advertising for hiring needs on various hiring platforms and social media.
· Attend job fairs and recruiting events
· Review applications to ensure all required documents are complete and on-board the hired drivers.
· Perform in-person and phone interviews with drivers.
· Pre-screening of any walk-in or phone applicants.
· Complete reference and background checks.
· Following up on the interview process status
· Make and negotiate job offers
· Prepare employment packages
· Create employee files and maintain driver retention programs
· Play an active role in the on-going development of the Driver Program, including Driver Retention
· Responsible for various other duties that may be assigned from time to time
.Minimum 2 years of experience in AZ driver recruitment (REQUIRED).
. REQUIRED – Active AZ License.
. Languages known : French (REQUIRED), English (REQUIRED) and Punjabi (Preferred, but not required).
· Strong customer service background with an outgoing and friendly personality
· Progressive knowledge of the trucking industry REQUIRED.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Reliable transportation for offsite meetings, client visits and/or Job Fairs
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and thank all applicants in advance. We appreciate the interest of all applicants but only those being considered for the vacancy will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Travel reimbursement
Salary: CAD $60K-80K per annum (based on experience).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org