Pride Fleet Solutions
Overview: Seeking an enthusiastic Truck and Trailer Mechanic to join our team.
Compensation: Pride Fleet Solutions offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Duties: Regular maintenance and repair for Trucks and Trailers (Dry-Vans, Reefers & Heater vans). Responsible for diagnosing and carrying out any repairs for mechanical issues and problems discovered on trucks and trailers. Problems include repairs and maintenance activities, inspection of individual equipment and mechanical assessments and electrical repairs. Lead Hand role includes supervising mechanics and their helpers, day to day activities & workflow, delegating and managing technicians.
- Determine extent of repairs required
- Adjust equipment and repair and/or replace defective parts
- Test and repair equipment for proper performance
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Electrical and electronics
- Drive train
- Braking Systems
- Air Systems
- Parts follow-ups for individual jobs
- Job delegation
- Manage & uphold shop safety requirements, shop cleanliness & organization
- Support technicians with diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Manage all internal & external paperwork involved in day-to-day activities.
Active 310T license (REQUIRED).
- Experience as a licensed Coach/Truck technician.
- Experience performing MTO inspections and documenting deficiencies.
- Experience troubleshooting various problems with diagnostic equipment.
- Knowledge of fleet maintenance practices and processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Erie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
Please apply directly to the job posting itself. This role is suitable for Canada-based applicants only, who are located / can independently relocate or commute to our location in Fort Erie, ON.
Apply with LinkedIn
Apply with Indeed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com